20 high nee skips
5 lengths of a basic pattern on the agility ladder
Challenge: How many times can you complete the basic pattern in 45 seconds?
trace an “x” 15 times, with your right eye closed, and 15 times with your left eye closed
burpee box jumps
Challenge: how many single foot lateral hops can you complete in 30 seconds with your right foot? How many can you complete in 30 seconds with your left foot?
How many brainteasers can you complete in 4 minutes?
1 )A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
2) A boat has a ladder that has six rungs, each rung one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water. The tide rises at 12 inches every 15 minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it’s highest, how many rungs are under water?
3) There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
4)Is half of two plus two equal to two or three?
5) How much dirt would be in a hole 6 feet deep and 6 feet wide that has been dug with a square edged shovel?
6) If I were in Hawaii and dropped a bowling ball in a bucket of water which is 45 degrees F, and dropped another ball of the same weight, mass, and size in a bucket at 30 degrees F, them at the same time, which ball would hit the bottom of the bucket first? Same question, but the location is in Canada?
7) What can go up a chimney down, but can’t go down a chimney up?
8) f a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?
9) The Bar Z ranch was a dude ranch. One day a new “dude” asked one of the stable hands how many men were tending the horses in the corral. Having a mischievous sense of humor, he replied, “I saw eighty-two feet and twenty-six heads”. He then walked away, leaving the dude scratching his head trying to figure it out. How many men were tending the horses?
10) What is the beginning of eternity. The end of time and space. The beginning of every end. And the end of every place?
Post your time and answers to comments…. correct answers coming Monday!